Many Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC) bus routes will take you to Grand Marché de Québec. Why not make a delicious pit stop on your way home!
- Métrobus (routes 801, 802)
- Bus (routes 3, 4,)
- Shuttle (routes 405, 410, 430, 450): runs when there are events at the Videotron Centre
To plan your trip, consult the RTC website.
Parking Lot P4 has 350 spots, and your first two hours are free. The entrance to the parking lot is on Rue Jalobert via Boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel. And it’s easy to park for free. Before you leave, simply validate your parking stub at one of the four pay stations located inside the market, near the entrances.
If P4 is full, ExpoCité has extra parking spaces.
There are several bike routes that will take you to Grand Marché. What a great way to combine good food and exercise! You can leave your bike in one of the designated spots at ExpoCité or right by the Family Zone.
- If you’re coming from the north, take 3e Avenue, which intersects with Corridor des Cheminots in Charlesbourg and turns into Avenue du Colisée when you reach Limoilou
- If you’re coming from the south, take Corridor de la Rivière Saint-Charles through Parc Cartier‑Brébeuf, then head through Parc Lairet to Rue Jalobert
- If you’re coming from the east, take Corridor des Cheminots to 22e Rue and on to Boulevard des Alliés
For people visiting Old Québec, there’s a shuttle that will take you to the market. It runs every hour from June 14 to October 14, leaving from Place d’Armes in front of Château Frontenac with a stop at the seasonal market in the Old Port before continuing on to Grand Marché. This free service runs seven days a week.
- Leaving Place d’Armes: 9:45 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
- Leaving Grand Marché: 10:15 a.m.–5:15 p.m.
Services and accomodations
- Shopping Cart
- Wheelchair rental. Borrow them general store Panier & Pignons (no reservation possible)