Les Jardins du Petit-Pré is a produce farm that grows fruits, vegetables, annual flowers, herbs, and vegetable plants. The crops occupy over 25 hectares of fields and fill a 13,000 sq. ft. greenhouse complex. The farm grows fruits and vegetables in the field and annual flowers, vegetable plants, and herbs in the greenhouse.
The entire team at Les Jardins du Petit-Pré works tirelessly toward a specific goal: to grow and provide its customers with fresh, quality products that look and taste great. Customers are always the farm’s top priority—without them Les Jardins du Petit-Pré wouldn’t exist!
The farm sells its products at its on-site booth in Château-Richer just outside Québec City on the north shore of the river and at the stalls it rents at the Grand Marché.
Contact a merchant
4, rue du Petit-Pré
Château-Richer (Québec) G0A 1H0
On the Web
- Greenhouse vegetables: tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, etc.
- Field vegetables: eggplants, beets, carrots, cabbage, pumpkins, cucumbers, squash, broad beans, string beans, lettuce, corn, turnips, onions, peppers, leeks, sweet peas, potatoes, white turnips, tomatoes, zucchini, etc.
- Fruit: ground cherries, raspberries, seven varieties of apples
- Annuals: several varieties in pots and planters
- Herbs: 28 varieties
- Vegetable plants: ground cherries, cucumbers, strawberries, lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, zucchini